The 12 Glittering Worlds Galaxy is where Mugen Souls Z takes place. Each of these planets are named after secondary and tertiary colors.
Each explorable area has 10 Planet Spots used to increase the Planet Energy for absorbing the world. The only thing that matters to progress through the story is absorbing the ultimate god. Each world has an outdoor area and an indoor ruin area which require at least 100% Planet Energy of it's main world. It's naming convention is based on a star of it's constellation. The ruins are usually optional but if the ultimate god is not found on main world, then they will be found inside the ruins.
- Scarlet World - Based on Leo the Lion. Home of Reu. Shirogane is sent here.
- White World - Based on Cancer the Crab. The legendary weapon that Nao is looking for has been waiting here. Tsukika is sent here.
- Rose World - Based on Virgo the Maiden. The first planet that Chou-Chou and Ryuto visit and the home of Syrma.
- Silver World - Based on Libra the Scales. Home of Bertram Demetrius Bloomfield. Alys is sent here.
- Violet World - Based on Sagittarius the Archer. Home of Kakeru. Altis is sent here.
- Crimson World - Based on Scorpio the Scorpion. Home of the Scorpion God. Dees is sent here.
- Ebon World - Based on Capricorn the Sea Goat. Home of Onluka. Marina is sent here.
- Gray World - Based on Aquarius the Water Bearer. Home of the Aquarius God. Elka is sent here.
- Amethyst World - Based on Pisces the Fish. Home of Supra. Soul is sent here.
- Jade World - Based on Taurus the Bull. The Taurus Ultimate God takes the form of a Ring that has the power to control all machines in the planet, which is currently in Sandy's possession. Sandy is sent here.
- Sapphire World - Based on Gemini the Twins. Home of Gemini (Blue Wing) and Gemini (Red Wing), the Gemini Ultimate Gods. Welsh and Sharuru are sent here.
- Ivory World - Based on Aries the Ram. Home of Ace. Belleria is sent here.
- World of Awakening - Available on true ending route, face the final boss of the game.