A rare component that drops from a boss called Four-Legged Devil. It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teaches weaker skills.
- Black Badge
- Nude Leotard (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 5 [free]
- Fan of Dominance (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Strength! Hyper Weapon Pack 1 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Fin Gun (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Battle! Hyper Weapon Pack 3 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Comedy Hammer (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Beauty! Hyper Weapon Pack 8 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Heaven's Gate (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Fire and Ice Combo Set [2.99/ 2.49£].
- Green Onion Blade (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Cacophony! Hyper Weapon Pack 10 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- W-Drive ~ G-Castle learns Attack 3 by making this item.
- Repair Kit ~ G-Castle learns HP Restore 2 by making this item.
- Power Charger~ G-Castle learns SP Restore 2 by making this item.
- Power Reflector~ G-Castle learns Reflect 2 by making this item.
- Power Repair Pod~ G-Castle learns HP Drain 2 by making this item.
- Power Energy Pod~ G-Castle learns SP Drain 2 by making this item.
- Spec-Up Kit~ G-Castle learns All Strengthen by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 1st 7 World Redux battle.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Elnath Ruins||300% Captivate reward||Needs Ultimate Hustle, defeat Ace on "True" route.|
|Four-Legged Devil||7 World Redux #1||The Face of Fear!||Rare drop|
|God of Destruction Vorgis?||DLC battle #7||The 2nd Ultimate War||Fought on the 8th battle, rare drop.|
|Four-Legged Devil||Mugen Field||Any||Any||001~009||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0000100 0001000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.