In Mugen Souls Z there is a feature called the Challenge World that can be used for gaining tickets and various soaps/shampoos. It can also be used to farm massive amounts of Shampuru... given that the player uses the right tactics.
Note: All Shampuru values are given with no boosting ticket purchases in effect.
- Tactics: Just equip a bazooka.
- Shampuru gained: 30-60 Firecracker, Transport, and Lost
- Tactics: Use Graceful aligned attacks (so you don't kill them; Syrma and Tsukika learn them by default) that have both Blast Off and Can Float. Also make sure the Syrma does NOT have a bazooka equipped to avoid accidentally failing the challenge.
- Shampuru gained: 180-300 Chipped Blade
- Tactics: Make sure that Syrma is in slot 4 (to prevent her from being move locked) and equip a bazooka.
- Shampuru gained: 320-480 Balloon