A rare component that drops from a powerful boss called Bunny Mage.
It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful armor, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teach the strongest Attack and Restore skills.
- Champion Belt
- Cerberus Collar
- ポリタンブラスター (JP promo item only?)
- Dengeki Lass' Polytan (yellow bear) Blaster and avatar parts obtained from Dengeki Playstation vol.541
- Fin Gun ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Battle! Hyper Weapon Pack 3 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Dueling Knuckles ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Ferocity! Hyper Weapon Pack 5 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Banana Bratwurst ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Initiative! Hyper Weapon Pack 9 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Capturing Hook ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Cacophony! Hyper Weapon Pack 10 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Rainbow Vest ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Intensity! Hyper Weapon Pack 6 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Mugen Drive ~ G-Castle learns Attack 5 by making this item.
- Mugen Repair Kit ~ G-Castle learns HP Restore 5 by making this item.
- Mugen Charger ~ G-Castle learns SP Restore 5 by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 9th 7 World Redux battle for the easiest method or the 1st Mugen World Redux battle to also fight enemies that give Sparkling Fang and Crushed Stone Fang.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Bunny Mage||7 World Redux #9||Bunny Army Strikes!||Rare drop|
|Bunny Mage||Mugen World Redux #1||Bunny Heaven||Rare drop|
|Terse?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 4th battle, rare drop.|
|Bunny Mage||Mugen Field||Any||Any||081~089||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0200001 0500000||Any||Rest Stop 100||Rare drop|
|0500001 1000000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|1000001 2500000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|2500001 5000000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.