|Holy Music Stand|
A rare component that drops from Giant No Vember. The original Japanese name is called Giant "Shimotsukin", which is a name of an actual singer, hence why the enemy drops music related items and uses Destructive Singing as a skill.
This item is the only material that drops from a Slumbering Beast not used to make G-Parts. It used as one of the materials needed to make a lot of DLC equipment, including the Shampuru Bazooka which is powerful and easy to create.
- That Guy's Mantle
- Archangel Armband
- Shampuru Bazooka (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Smokey Lamp Battle [free].
- The Oathsworn (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Prosperity Set [2.99/ 2.49£].
- Fan of Dominance (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Strength! Hyper Weapon Pack 1 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Mystery Barrel (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Battle! Hyper Weapon Pack 3 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Golden King Mallet (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Beauty! Hyper Weapon Pack 8 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Capturing Hook (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Cacophony! Hyper Weapon Pack 10 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- School Bloomers (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Super! Hyper Weapon Pack 2 [1.99/ 1.69£].
Getting this item from the treasure chest is nearly impossible to miss, since the area it is found in is needed to advance through post game.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. She can also be easily found on the 10th 7 World Redux battle but also on the 5th Mugen World Redux battle to also fight her alongside her smaller version to get an Angel's Melody.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Giant No Vember||7 World Redux #10||It's SO Gonna Begin!||Rare drop|
|Giant No Vember||Mugen World Redux #5||Rainbow Rhapsody||Rare drop|
|Ultimate God Supra?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 6th battle, rare drop.|
|Awakened Tioni?||Fought on the 8th battle, rare drop.|
|Giant No Vember||Mugen Field||Any||Any||091~098||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0500001 1000000||Any||Rest Stop 100||Rare drop|
|1000001 2500000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|2500001 5000000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|5000001 9999999||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.