|Holy Tree Branch|
A rare component that drops from a boss called Abababan. It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teaches weaker skills. It can be used to as one of the materials needed make the DLC armor called "Pretty and Lovely Wings", the best way Magic Damage Up Matter can be made.
- Angel Tears
- Aurora Vest
- Pretty and Lovely Wings (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 7 [free].
- Dream Fantasy (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Strength! Hyper Weapon Pack 1 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Dueling Knuckles (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Ferocity! Hyper Weapon Pack 5 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Paw Gloves (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Intensity! Hyper Weapon Pack 6 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Kingly Backpack (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Beauty! Hyper Weapon Pack 8 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- S-Repair Kit ~ G-Castle learns HP Restore 3 by making this item.
- S-Charger ~ G-Castle learns SP Restore 3 by making this item.
- G-Reflector ~ G-Castle learns Reflect 4 by making this item.
- G-Repair Pod ~ G-Castle learns HP Drain 4 by making this item.
- G-Energy Pod ~ G-Castle learns SP Drain 4 by making this item.
- Super-Spec Kit ~ G-Castle learns All Strengthen + by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 3rd 7 World Redux battle for the easiest method or the 3rd Mugen World Redux battle to also get an Orichalcum.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Ivory World||300% Captivate reward||Must beat Ace on True Route.|
|Boost: Ultimate Snag||Hamal Ruins||Hidden Ultimate Snag level up box.||Needs Ultimate Hustle, beat Ace on True Route,|
and Ultimate Snag leveled up.
|Abababan||7 World Redux #3||'Dinner' Party!||Rare drop|
|Abababan||Mugen World Redux #3||H-Dimension Envoy 1||Rare drop|
|Sadist?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 3rd battle, rare drop.|
|Abababan||Mugen Field||Any||Any||021~029||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0000100 0001000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|0001001 0005000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|0005001 0025000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.