A rare component that drops from a boss called Energy Breaker. It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teaches weaker skills.
- Meteor Strike
- Demon Orb (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 6 [free]
- Mystery Barrel (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Battle! Hyper Weapon Pack 3 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Meow Meow Punch (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Intensity! Hyper Weapon Pack 6 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Airhead Tree (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Elegance! Hyper Weapon Pack 7 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Knifey Fork (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Initiative! Hyper Weapon Pack 9 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- W-Booster ~ G-Castle learns F. Attack 3 by making this item.
- S-Reflector ~ G-Castle learns Reflect 3 by making this item.
- S-Repair Pod ~ G-Castle learns HP Drain 3 by making this item.
- S-Energy Pod ~ G-Castle learns SP Drain 3 by making this item.
- Spec-Up Kit ~ G-Castle learns All Strengthen by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 2nd 7 World Redux battle.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Sapphire World||300% Captivate reward||Needs Ultimate Decrypt, clear Chapter 12.|
|Ultimate Snag||Sapphire World||Hidden Ultimate Snag treasure.||Needs Ultimate Hustle, beat Ace on True Route,|
and Ultimate Vault level up to reach area.
|Energy Breaker||7 World Redux #2||Fluffy Alert!||Rare drop|
|Vorgis?||DLC battle #7||The 2nd Ultimate War||Fought on the 8th battle, rare drop.|
|Energy Breaker||Mugen Field||Any||Any||011~019||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0000100 0001000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|0001001 0005000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.