List of glitches found in the original Mugen Souls.
Bugs that appear in the game that are advantageous to the player.
High combo Fever Time glitch (EN version confirmed)Edit
- Confirmed to work on the physical copy using maximum Triple Counter Stop.
- When an enemy that gets hit on the Fever Time orbs and falls on another enemy, it triggers the glitch.
Easy Peon Ball unseal from crystal effects (EN version confirmed)Edit
- Confirmed to work on the digital release.
- This will not unseal if the command gets unsealed, only from crystal effects. Requires form change. See video for a visualization.
- After changing forms, the Peon Ball ability becomes temporarily availible for a few seconds.
- Needs confirmation for "Skill Seal".
High tier Shampuru continent rewards from early chapters (all versions)Edit
- Chapter 5 "Savage Lands" on Water World and Chapter 6 "Land of Legend" on Tree World drop Shampuru as much as Chapter 9 rewards.
- Conquering these continents will give gaps between the lowest and highest tier Shampurus earned.
- Charm levels and G-Castle stats will increase dramatically compared to continent rewards prior to Chapter 9 and will be very useful since the boss in Metal World heavily relies on the G-Castle.
Bugs in the game that have minimal effect on the game such as typos, lag etc.
Ditz and Graceful Moe Affinities (all versions)Edit
- Some enemies do not use their correct attacks for these Moes as explained for two of the characters.
- Tsukika is a Ditz but uses Graceful attacks and Elka and Marina are Graceful but use Ditz attacks.
Initial battle delay for large enemy groups (all versions)Edit
- Happens late in the game when there are many enemies in Battle.
- The delay goes away completely after several seconds then it runs normally.
- Most noticeable for short battles with lots of enemies such as the Mugen Field.
- Happens on Mugen Souls (EN version only) when player gets Sun or Galaxy ranked Peon Ball due to language and font.
- Numbers past 10,000 and 10,000,000 use the Japanese characters 万 and 億 which are not on the English version. All of the numbers display correctly but are missing these characters used on the Japanese counting system.
- In Mugen Souls Z, the developers used "commas" instead.
- Damage doesn't display display past 8 digits (all versions)
- The counter stop in the original Mugen Souls stops at 99 million, any number past that will cut off any bigger digits on the front.
- EX: 9,900,000,000 damage will display as 00,000,000 damage, cutting off any number past the 8th digit.
Peon Points Up Matter effectivenessEdit
- Might not be a glitch but it works differently than other Matter of this type.
- The maximum "plus value" this Matter can get is +150 but it's effectiveness will be the same as having it at +50.
- Defeating an enemy without this Matter will normally grant 50 Peon Points, each value will increase the bonus by 1%. Every +2 is equal to +1 Peon Point.
- At Peon Points+150, only 75 Peon Points are earned even though that is the same amount as having the Peon Points Up Matter at +50.
Bugs that may break the game.
Stuck on loading screen (PS3/ disc read error, all versions)Edit
- Extremely rare glitch that may or may not , unconfirmed to happen on the digital release.
- Changing to another loading screen while the field is already loading will increase chances to get stuck on loading.
- Highly recommended to install game data on the physical release to lessen load times.
- The G-Castle has risky loading sections
- Allows the character to move around the G-Castle while it is still loading.
- Connects to the 7 Worlds, Mugen Field and 7 World Redux.
- May rarely happen on Tree World, Land of Legend after battle.
- Might get stuck before the field is loaded up.
- Land of Legend has the most initial enemy spawns on screen out of the Seven Worlds.
- The initial delay in Land of Legend battles might be a means of preventing map loading glitches.