A rare component that drops from a boss called Nosshiriman. It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and decent G-Parts. It can be used to as one of the materials needed make the DLC armor called "Cursed Doll", which can make some excellent Matter.
- Fang King Fist
- Champion Belt
- Cursed Doll (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 9 [free].
- Dream Fantasy (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Strength! Hyper Weapon Pack 1 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Hero Bazooka (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Bravado! Hyper Weapon Pack 4 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Metal Blazer (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Ferocity! Hyper Weapon Pack 5 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Banana Bratwurst (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Initiative! Hyper Weapon Pack 9 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- G-Drive ~ G-Castle learns Attack 4 by making this item.
- G-Booster ~ G-Castle learns Fast Attack 4 by making this item.
- S-Spiral Core ~ G-Castle learns Pierce 3 by making this item.
- S-Reflector ~ G-Castle learns Reflect 3 by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 5th 7 World Redux battle for the easiest method or the 3rd Mugen World Redux battle to also get a Holy Tree Branch.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Nosshiriman||7 World Redux #5||It's Gonna Begin! (!!)||Rare drop|
|Nosshiriman||Mugen World Redux #3||H-Dimension Envoy 1||Rare drop|
|Graceful?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 3rd battle, rare drop.|
|Nosshiriman||Mugen Field||Any||Any||041~049||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0001001 0005000||Any||Rest Stop 100||Rare drop|
|0005001 0025000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|0025001 0100000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|0100001 0200000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.