A rare component that drops from a boss called XX-9R.
It can be used as a material for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teach strong skills.
- Angel Wand
- Crystal Skull (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 10 [free].
- Bitter Wrath (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Super! Hyper Weapon Pack 2 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Single Lens Launcher (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Bravado! Hyper Weapon Pack 4 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Metal Blazer (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Ferocity! Hyper Weapon Pack 5 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Comedy Hammer (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Beauty! Hyper Weapon Pack 8 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- G-Repair Kit ~ G-Castle learns HP Restore 4 by making this item.
- G-Charger ~ G-Castle learns SP Restore 4 by making this item.
- G-Repair Pod ~ G-Castle learns HP Drain 4 by making this item.
- G-Energy Pod ~ G-Castle learns SP Drain 4 by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 6th 7 World Redux battle.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|XX-9R||7 World Redux #6||Clockwork Thingy||Rare drop|
|Ditz?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 3rd battle, rare drop.|
|XX-9R||Mugen Field||Any||Any||051~059||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0005001 0025000||Any||Rest Stop 100||Rare drop|
|0025001 0100000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|0100001 0200000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|0200001 0500000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.