|Wing of Fortune|
A rare component associated with the number 7 and drops from a boss called Curioso. The name of this monster was originally "Clione" but it's possible that the translators might have misread the Katakana "ne" as the Hiragana "so".
It can be used as a material needed for making some powerful items, DLC equipment, and G-Parts that teach strong skills. It can be used to as one of the materials needed make the DLC armor called "Taxidermied Cryptid" which can make the "Enemy Ability Decay" Matter.
- That Guy's Mantle
- Taxidermied Cryptid (DLC) ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 13 [free].
- Magical Girl Staff ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Super! Hyper Weapon Pack 2 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Hero Bazooka ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Bravado! Hyper Weapon Pack 4 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Airhead Tree ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Elegance! Hyper Weapon Pack 7 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Green Onion Blade ~ Recipe unlocked after installing Cacophony! Hyper Weapon Pack 10 [1.99/ 1.69£].
- Mugen Booster ~ G-Castle learns Fast Attack 5 by making this item.
- G-Repair Kit ~ G-Castle learns HP Restore 4 by making this item.
- G-Charger ~ G-Castle learns SP Restore 4 by making this item.
- G-Reflector ~ G-Castle learns Reflect 4 by making this item.
The enemy that drops it is a Slumbering Beast that primarily resides in the Mugen Field. It can also be easily found on the 7th 7 World Redux battle for the easiest method or the 3rd Mugen World Redux battle to also fight enemies that give Heating Filament and Halogenated Metal.
Stealing from bosses will drop both their Normal (usually a random item) and Rare (usually their component) item so stealing an item from them would guarantee both their items. Using skills like Chicken Run Trap, Phantom Mirage, Eagle Shot, Reflection Ball etc will steal their normal items while Special Skills will steal their rare item.
|Curioso||7 World Redux #7||Gotta Be Quiet!||Rare drop|
|Curioso||Mugen World Redux #2||Angel Smiles||Rare drop|
|Masochist?||DLC battle #8||The 3rd Ultimate War||Fought on the 4th battle, rare drop.|
|Curioso||Mugen Field||Any||Any||061~069||Appears as Slumbering Beast, rare drop|
|0025001 0100000||Any||Rest Stop 100||Rare drop|
|0100001 0200000||Any||Rest Stop 060||Rare drop|
|0200001 0500000||Any||Rest Stop 030||Rare drop|
|0500001 1000000||Any||Rest Stop 010||Rare drop|
Items it can makeEdit
The required components must be sold to the vendor to purchasing better items as well as earning a little bit of extra money. There is no use to keeping the components other than Silver Ingot x2 which is used for Captivating Planet Spot #3 on World of Awakening.
Components that are labeled in red, need to be found in order for it to appear in the shop.